- Printing fails with access method C. The spool log shows:
- The host spool is reproting errors
- Windows/NT error 5 [\\<print_server>\<printer>]: "Access is denied."
- You are printing to a shared printer or to a printer which is not installed on Windows OS level of the SAP server.
- The status of the spool may show an error like: Incorrect (Error Sending Data).
KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , BC-CCM-PRN-DVM , Printer Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.