- Renovated User Interface for 360 Reviews based on Fiori designs to provide a modern and intuitive user experience.
- The renovated UI helps to bring 360 Reviews on par with other Talent applications which are on Fiori design.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
- Customers will be able to complete the upgrade to 360 Reviews Fiori Version (Beta) via the Upgrade Center.
- When upgrading to 360 Reviews Fiori Version (Beta), customers will be required to validate the templates of current 360 Forms to ensure compatiability.
- Please note that forms created with 360 Reviews Fiori Version cannot be changed back to the old UI if you undo the upgrade.
How to revert back to the old 360 Reviews solution
You are allowed to revert back to the old solution by either turning off the beta solution in Upgrade Center within 30 days after upgrade, or contacting your implementation partner or SAP Cloud Support to turn off 360 Reviews – SAP Fiori Version [Not Ready for Sales/Production] — requires “360 Multi-Rater” from Provisioning.
Please note the following before you undo the upgrade:
- After reverting back to the old solution, you can continue using the forms created using 360 Reviews Fiori Version, but these forms will not be changed back to the old UI. In addition, the new templates created in 360 Reviews Fiori Version are locked by the system and cannot be used any more.
- The forms and templates which are created before the upgrade can still be used.
For more information on key supported features, planned features, unsupported legacy features as well as the features that are unaffected by the upgrade in the beta version of 360 Reviews Fiori Version, please see:
SF, success factors, PM, PMGM, Multi-Rater, 360 Reviews 2.0, 360 Fiori Version, 360 Reviews – SAP Fiori Version , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To