Searching common words and / or phrases in the Help Centre shelf, does not return results.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to your system.
- Open the Help Center.
- In the search field, enter a common word or phrase ( example: 'customer' ).
Less results appear than expected.
Please open an incident with SAP, and explain in that incident, which search attempts you made.
As a work around:
The SAP Business ByDesign Library has many Help Resource documents.
To access and navigate the SAP Business ByDesign Library please follow these steps:
In Business ByDesign:
- Close the help center.
- Go to any work center.
- Open the help center.
- Under the section called 'Help Resources' click the 'SAP Business ByDesign Library' heading.
- The SAP Business ByDesign Library will open.
In the SAP Business ByDesign Library either:
- Use the search field, within the parameter 'this document' to find the topic you are researching.
- In the 'table of contents' click one of the topic headings, to open a sub-topic, and repeat this step until you have found the topic you are researching.
Resolution is available with an example in:
Knowledge Based Articles on sending and reviewing SAP incidents:
Help Center, Search Field, Search Box, Help Resources, SAP Business ByDesign Library , KBA , SRD-CC-WEK , Workplace Embedded Knowledge Transfer , Problem