- How to change my SuccessFactors IT Contact Person?
- SuccessFactors IT Contact Change request;
- The system details and credentials weren't received after new SuccessFactors tenants were created;
- Customer needs to change their SuccessFactors IT Contact person;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Please kindly note that IT Contact Person Change requests must be addressed to customer's CSM and/or CEE.
For the case you don't have a CSM nor a CEE, you can then address this request to SuccessFactors Cloud Support.
On this case exceptionally, the below workflows must be followed by each side, accordingly:
- Raise a new support case under the component LOD-SF-PLT-NCC;
- Within your request, the following information is required:
- ERP customer number and/or CRM Account ID;
- Customer's VB Order;
- Provider Contract, Quote ID or Opportunity numbers would also work.
- Old IT Contact person's full name and e-mail address;
- New IT Contact person's full name and e-mail address;
NOTE: Cloud Support should analyze the internal memo for guidance.
IT contact person, Success Factors, tenant credentials, admin credentials, system details, tenant notification, new tenants, tenant credentials , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NCC , New Instance Creation , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions