- Measure unit appears differently in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) mobile app where the iOS language is set to other language different from user profile
- For example, if Scale Format is set as "k,m,bn", measure unit will be shown as "Tsd." for Thousand, "Mio." for Million, "Mrd." for Billion on mobile device where iOS language is set as Deutsch
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) mobile app
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Ensure that Language is set as English in the Profile Settings of the user.
- Create a new story with any chart (i.e., Numeric Point) on any model.
- Choose one measure to be shown in the chart.
- Go to Styling, set Scale Format as "k,m,bn".
=> The unit of the measure will be shown as "k" for Thousand, "m" for Million, "bn" for Billion.
- Prepare one mobile device and set iOS language as other language different from English like "Deutsch".
- Launch SAC Mobile app and then log on using same user.
- Open the story created above.
=> The unit of the measure appears differently from web browser.
=> If iOS language is set as "Deutsch", The unit of the measure will be shown as "Tsd." for Thousand, "Mio." for Million, "Mrd." for Billion.
=> It was shown same as web browser before upgrading to wave 2019.4.
- This is product enhancement since 2019.04 about User interface adherence to your device language settings.
- You can now share and access your Stories in different languages! The menus, buttons, messages, and other elements in the mobile app now respect your device language settings.
- This first release currently supports 15 languages. Stay tuned for more!
- You can find this information from release note of 2019.04.
- To show same unit as user profile please change iOS language to English in the mobile device.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, language, iOS, mobile, iPad, iPhone, device, profile, unit, scale, format, mio, mio., german, Deutsch, interface , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , Problem