While creating a custom header in Career Site Builder, an error is received.
“Sign-in and Language components are required to save.”
Disclaimer: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing- Q1 2018 and later versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin center >> Manage Career Site builder
2. Click on Global >> Styles >> Headers >> Select any header
3. In the Details tab, enter 'Custom' in the Header Style.
4. Click on Desktop Layout >> Sign-In and language component
5. Enter the component values for each language enabled and then click Save
6. Error is received- “Sign-in and Language components are required to save.”
Sign-In and Language component should be filled up in the Mobile Layout tab and Desktop Layout tab and in all languages enabled in the instance.
When using Custom headers, all Layout sizes (Desktop and Mobile) must include the Sign-In and Language component and in all languages enabled in the instance. Add the Sign-In and Language component to the Mobile Layout as well as the Desktop Layout and you will be able to save the Custom header.
Sign-in and Language components are required to save , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem