The visit is displayed as an appointment in the Document Flow facet.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Visits work center.
- Go to the Visits work center view.
- Open the Visit 123 (123 defines the visit ID).
- Go to the Document Flow facet.
Result: The visit is displayed as an appointment.
It is due to the visits were part of the activities work center and since then the business object remains defined as appointment.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Appointment, Visit, Document Flow , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To