- SAP Transportation Management Integration with Extended Warehouse Management
- You have a business scenario where a freight order is planned with multiple deliveries going to multiple customers.
- You trigger XML message TransportationOrderLoadingAppointmentRequest to create TU in EWM.
- You are expecting TM to send stop / load position data to EWM and the corresponding delivery items will be updated with load position values in EWM.
- However, this is not happening. The deliveries are not updated with load positions.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1-9.6
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709 and later
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1610 and later
tm ewm integration not working filled load position, loading sequence, TM-EWM integration based on the EWM-TU. , KBA , TM-INT-EWM , TU-Based Integration with Extended Warehouse Management , SCM-EWM-SR , Shipping and Receiving , SCM-EWM-IF-TM , Interface TM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.