- What are the detailed steps for table conversion on cluster tables? Is it the same as that for transparent table?
- Is it feasible to perform table conversion for cluster table such as BSEG?
- What kind of change can trigger table conversion on cluster table, such as BSEG? How to avoid table conversion on cluster tables?
- How to avoid table conversion on cluster tables during system maintenance using SPAM/SAINT/SUM tool?
- Table conversion on cluster table such as BSEG took very long time during system maintenance. What should I do?
- How to roll back the table conversion on cluster table?
- Table QCMBSEG still remains after system maintenance. What is the reason for it and how to handle it?
- Can I convert cluster table to be transparent table?
- Cluster tables will be de-clustered during HANA migration. Is it true?
table conversion, step 2, step-2, se14, RFBLG, QCMBSEG, unlock conversion, bseg conversion, act_upg, ACT_UPG, SPDD, Activate and adjust database, RDDGEN0L, Unlock Table, Change or Display Table Category, Adapt table defin., Allow type change , KBA , BC-DWB-DIC-AC , Activation Prog., Conversion Prog., DB-Utility, MC, SPDD , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.