You can now enable ORD/ Report - Canvas from Upgrade Center.
This includes Advanced Reporting and Learning data if applicable.
Support Engagement is no longer required
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Canvas
- Navigate to Admin Center > Upgrade Center.
- On the top right corner, click the 'Filter By' drop down and select 'Analytics'.
- Select 'Learn More & Upgrade Now' for Online Report Designer (or) Employee Central Advanced Reporting.
- Once the upgrade completes successfully, desired canvas report permissions have to be enabled for the desired users.
Refer article 2673075 for more details
- If the instance has Employee Central configured, you will see the option for Advanced Reporting
- Else you will be able to see Online Report Designer
- And in both the cases, if the instance has LMS enabled and integrated, Learning schema will also be enabled
- None of these reporting features require any kind of extra licensing. They are just a reporting functionality, added to the products you have already purchased (licensed) and implemented.
- The first user who creates Canvas / ORD reports post the enablement process, would be automatically granted 'Implementation partner' role under ORD User maintenance
If Report Canvas / ORD is unavailable after the upgrade and RBP changes, please check the following article for possible causes and fixes:
2796673 - Users do not Have Access to Report - Canvas / Online Report Designer - Master KBA
2762935 - Online Report Designer (ORD) / Report - Canvas Functional Permissions migration to RBP
2397730 - How to Change User Role assignment via the Analytics Admin - User maintenance
enable, ORD, ODS, Advanced, Reporting, REALMS, self, service, upgrade, report, center, canvas, how, activate, activation , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To