You can Re-Schedule executed E-mail Blasts.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
Go to Target Groups view.
Open the Target Group.
- Go to E-mail Blasts facet.
- Open the E-mail Blast.
- Click on Actions > Execute.
- Select "Schedule Immediately".
- Click on OK.
- Click on Actions.
- The Re-Schedule option is available for the executed E-mail Blast.
Currently you can re-schedule already scheduled E-mail Blasts.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need to disable the functionality to re-schedule executed E-mail Blasts urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development Site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
E-Mail Blasts, Executed E-mail Blast, Re-Schedule E-mail Blast , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT , Marketing , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , How To