Are mainframe Operating system for DB2 supported in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
Below error is observed, when trying to establish an Import Data Connection to an SQL Database from SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) to DB2 database.
"The database driver is misconfigured. Please contact your on-site SAP Analytics Cloud agent administrator."
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- In correct/ non-supported JDBC Driver.
- The path of JDBC driver is not correctly specified in DriverConfig.properties file.
- As mentioned in the Pre-requistes section of Help Guide on Import Data Connection to an SQL Database, you need to Download JDBC drivers for the databases that you want to connect to. For information about supported databases, see System Requirements and Technical Prerequisites.
NOTE: At the time of creating this KBA, AS 400 (mainframe) Operating System (OS) for DB2 is not supported. The supported OS's for DB2 are z/OS, Linux, Windows and Ubuntu systems.
- Make sure that there are no quotation marks around the path in DriverConfig.properties file.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem