When using [[INTERVIEW_SCHEDULING_INTERVIEW_LOCATION]] on interview confirmation email, the token is not being resolved even though the Interview Rooms has a value on Interview Scheduling
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin center > Manage recruiting email triggers;
- Enable "Interview confirmation to Candidate";
- Select an email template with [[INTERVIEW_SCHEDULING_INTERVIEW_LOCATION]] token;
- Schedule an interview and select "Interview Rooms";
- Then send the interview schedule and candidate should confirm it;
- The candidate will received an email where the token is not resolved.
Interview Rooms is designed to be listed in the Location field of a meeting invite that will be sent to interviewer and cannot be used as an email token
[[INTERVIEW_SCHEDULING_INTERVIEW_LOCATION]] token resolves the picklist value configured on Admin center > Manage recruiting settings > "Interview central" > "Set virtual interview locations" and "Set face-to-face interview locations" and the value will depend on the selected Location on Interview itself and not from Interview rooms.
Since "Interview rooms" is currently not available for email tokens, then customers can also raise an enhancement request by visiting the link below:
2275305 - Import interview rooms with the Outlook integration
[[INTERVIEW_SCHEDULING_INTERVIEW_LOCATION]], INTERVIEW_SCHEDULING_INTERVIEW_LOCATION, Interview rooms, interview token not resolved , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem