- When you enter multiple header conditions with calculation type 'B - Fixed amount' into document header condition tab one by one, the previously entered header condition has its condition amount/rate cleared to zero automatically.
- If the order is created via ORDERS IDOC, the system only captures the last entered header condition's value and initializes all the previously entered header conditions' condition values.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
absolute amount, absolute header condition, value disappear, amount disappear, , KBA , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.