- When you enter multiple header conditions with calculation type 'B - Fixed amount' into document header condition tab one by one, the previously entered header condition has its condition amount/rate cleared to zero automatically.
- If the order is created via ORDERS IDOC, the system only captures the last entered header condition's value and initializes all the previously entered header conditions' condition values.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
absolute amount, absolute header condition, value disappear, amount disappear, , KBA , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.