- In the BusinessObjects folder in Linux, when running ./startservers to start the CMS server, the following errors will appear:
- Error: Starting <Server Name > failed. Server may not exist. (STU00186)
- Error description: serverStartLaunch: Unknown error
- All the files in the BusinessObjects folder have access permissions set under a different user than the user who installed the product
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
failure, stop, restart, command, startservers.sh , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.