Your requirement is to import the data for the respective object in Data Workbench. For the code list mapping of a property, you added a new row to the list. But the newly added value is not available in the code list.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Workbench workcenter.
- Go to Import view.
- Select the radio button for Individual Object.
- Go to Insert tab.
- Go to Standard Object tab.
- Search for the Data Workbench object XYZ (where XYZ is the object in Data Workbench).
- Select Download.
- Fill data in the fields.
- Save the file.
- Select Next and Browse for the file.
- Select Upload.
- Choose Next to Review and confirm system-proposed data mapping.
- Select Next.
- In the section Map codes in data file with Internal Codes, select a code list property.
- To maintain code list mapping for the property, select the button Download.
- Add a row to the Microsoft Excel file and fill the required fields.
- Save the file.
- Select the button Upload and upload the code list mapping file.
- In the search box for code list mapping, search for the newly added value.
- There is no data.
You want to import the Accounts using Data Workbench. While processing the file in Data Workbench, in the maintain code list mapping for a property, for the property Price Group, you added new Price Groups in the Microsoft Excel and uploaded the file. But the newly added value for the Price Groups is not available in the search box for code list mapping.
Using Data Workbench, while maintaining the code list mapping for the property, you added new row and maintained the new code list mapping for the respective property.
Using Data Workbench, while maintaining the code list mapping for the property, you cannot import the additional rows with data (example: Code and their Descriptions) for the respective property.
You can maintain code list mappings by mapping code values maintained in data file with code values in SAP Cloud for Customer (internal). All the code list properties applicable for the selected object will be displayed. For all the values in the data file for which no code list value is assigned in SAP Cloud for Customer, you can assign a default code list value. You may also save this code list mapping as a template for future use. Code list mapping can also be done by downloading a template CSV file, maintain the mapping and upload the updated template back.
Code list mapping, Property, Data Workbench , KBA , code list mapping , data workbench , property , LOD-CRM-INT-API , OData API (C4C Only) , Problem