You cannot update the Territory field of a Completed Sales Quote in the UI, Data Workench or Realignment Run.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quote view.
- Open the Quote ABC (ABC represents the Quote ID).
- Select the Edit button.
- The Territory field is Read-Only.
The Sales Quote is in status Completed.
This is the expected system behaviour. Once the field is Read-only in the UI, it cannot be updated via Data Workbench
Please note you can check the below to see if Territory can be updated via Realignment Run
Check if you have the question "Include closed documents as part of realignment run and if update of open documents is enabled, also include closed documents" scoped in the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Open the Implementation project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 3) Review Questions.
- Expand the Sales element.
- Expand Account and activity Management.
- Click Territory Management.
- Tick the box for the question "Include closed documents as part of realignment run and if update of open documents is enabled, also include closed documents".
- Save the project.
- Run a Realignment Run to update the territories.
If the question is scoped, then you should be able to update the Completed Sales Quote via Realignment Run.
However, if you have the question "Do you want to assign an account to more than one territory" scoped, then the above question will not be available. This is because when you use multiple territories, the Realignment Run does not know which Territory to assign the document.
Territory, Completed, Sales Quot, updated, data workbench, read only , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem