You want to run check tool to check the connectivity and if your integration from Integration Center is working correctly.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors Integration Center.
- SuccessFactors Check Tool
- Search for the term: Check Tool
- Once inside the tool note the below tests available:
- You can execute the test in red to evaluate the connectivity set to your SFTP, this will test if the configured user have the proper permission to WRITE and READ files (Integration Center should be added into allow list at SFTP server and should have read and/or write access on the directories, depending on the configured destination or source settings.);
- One file named Test_SF_Check.txt will be created and deleted from the SFTP instance instantly just to understand if the SFTP is working as expected.
- File Name = Test_SF_Check.txt
- Content of the file = This file is generated by SuccessFactors to check write access from successfactors server
- File should gets deleted very next moment it is created.
- The test in purple will help you to avoid multiple integrations running concurrently, and will also avoid multiple versions of the same integration;
- In Green you will find the test for field filters, this will test if you have one to many associations and will help you avoid random results in your final files(You must use Field Filters in CSV,True CSV, Simple Delimited, and Simple Field Fixed Width file formats for 1:M associations. If you don't use field filters for 1:M associations, then by default you will get the first record returned by API from the navigated entity).
How to use check tool for Integration Center, Check tool, how to use Check Tool, connection refuse error SFTP, export job, IC , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To