Groups field in “find user” of add approver in Offer Approval generates an error.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Managemen
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Recruiting module
- Select a requisition with existing candidate in the Offer status
- Choose a Candidate > Take Action > Offer > Offer Approval
- Click “Find User” > Navigate to “Groups” field
- Error occurred because user does not have a permission to Manage Recruiting Groups
- All user in “Groups” field are coming from Recruiting Group. If the user does not have a permission in Recruiting group, the system will restrict the user to view available people/group in the group field.
To fix the issue, “Manage Recruiting Groups” permission needs to be assigned to a proper recruiting user. Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Select Permission Role > Permission > Manage Recruiting > Enable “Manage Recruiting Groups”
Error in Offer Approval, Offer Approval, errorId=ea9a6abc-ea85-462e-9e18-9ba3f0ba9214, Groups field error, add approver error , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem