When executing an ABAP Consumer Proxy call to the same system (Local Shortcut), the system requests for username/password even though the Logical Port was configured with the correct authentication method and with valid user credentials.
If the user credentials are not provided in the dialog, the logs in SRT_UTIL or SRT_LOG transactions show one of the below errors:
- HTTP Code: 401 ( Unauthorized )
- SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 401: Unauthorized")
- Unauthorized - HTML error page received
- Connection to server broken (ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_BROKEN)
- ABAP Web Services
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
UKM_PI008, Error when calling SAP Credit Management: Technical error, while use va01 to create a sales order, SOAP, SOAMANAGER, SAOMANAGER, SOAP Management, appl_soap_management, SRT_ADMIN, SRT_UTIL, SRT_LOG, SPROXY, SPROXY_START, CO_UKMR3_CREDIT_WORTHINESS, <$sc$>3.CCREDITWORTHINESSQUERY_IN, /sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/, /sap/bc/srt/lsc, GRC, GRAC_USER_ACCES_WS, forbidden , KBA , BC-ESI-WS-ABA-RT , WebServices ABAP Runtime , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , BC-ESI-WS-ABA-CFG , WebServices ABAP Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.