- You have an inbound delivery which was created using standard VL* transactions.
- You try to receive the delivery in VL* but you face errors.
- You receive the same delivery in MIGO without issue.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL609, "VL 609", "Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely)", TVSHP-SPE_INB_VL_MM, V_TVSHP-SPE_INB_VL_MM, SPE_INB_VL_MM, pgr, mix, transactions, inventory management, reverse, VL09, MBST, MM-VL, inconsistency, delivery document flow, migo, reversal, error , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , MM-IM-GR , Goods Receipt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.