- There is no Browse > Models option in the SAP Analytics Cloud main menu.
- As of version 2019.7, all models have been migrated to the files repository in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Before, models appeared in the Models list. Now, models appear, along with stories, Digital Boardroom presentations, and other objects, in the Files list.
- If your system is on a quarterly release cycle (QRC) (See 2728183), this change will be effective in version 2019.8.
- You see the following message after logging into SAC:
- Find Models and Points of Interest within Files
- "Models" and "Points of Interest" folders have been created in the Public folder to help you organize existing files.
You can rename, move, and change share settings like other files.
See our support documentation for more details.
- These error messages may also occur when opening a story or model (See resolution below or 2789751 for more information).
- Cannot find model information.
- The resource does not exist, or you do not have the permission to read it.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7
- READ access to the Public files permission or Private files permission is the minimum requirement for a user to see a model in the new files repository.
- See the FAQ, Chapter 4: CHANGES TO RIGHTS AND ROLES: Question: Will changing a user’s role affect previous model file access? for more information!
- Once the migration has taken place all models will be found in a new Models folder in the files area of SAC.
- This changes the location of your models and also changes how models are administered / secured.
- See the following resources for further information:
- SAP Analytics Cloud Models Moved to the Files Area
- SAP Analytics Cloud Help Home > Models > Model and Version Security
- Model Administration Scenarios
- Model Migration Info Sheet & FAQs
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Model Migration to Files
- What's New 2019.7 > Administration & Infrastructure: Models and Points of Interest moved to Files area
- 2789751 - Cannot find model information message when opening a story and users with no read access to Public or Private folder are not able to see any data within Stories
- 2789770 - Share icon is disabled for Model and Story in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, observed that the Browse > Models is missing in our SAC tenant. Has there been any change in the options with the recent updates , KBA , modelo modèle modello modell- , browse models in sac kba repo sap , the models disappeared the recourse brow , disappeared the recourse browse , models to file repo where are my models , new model architecture , missing browse , moving models under public file creating , models created before 2019-04-01 are not , are not visible , archivos , arquivos , dateien , fichiers , file , ファイル , файлы , modelo , modells , modello , modèle , 最初のモデルの構築 , модели , file srepos resource sac , models in the files area sac kba , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem