Login page theme have been configured for different divisions/departments/location users. But when the user first time logs in, they still see the default theme and logo.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Theme Manager.
- Configure login pages with different logos for different themes.
- Assign themes for different users belongs to different division/department/location. (Note: These are the standard elements division/department/location which you can confirm from the employee export/UDF file)
- But when user logs in they still see the default theme and logo.
- Change login logo settings to control the logo used on the standard SuccessFactors login page.
- Because you can only view the login page by logging out, you cannot preview changes to login style settings using the usual Try It Out function.
- Instead, you can use the Login Preview button to preview your saved changes.
Its an expected behavior. If you want to create a completely new login experience for your company, you can also create your own custom login pages.
Refer page no 53 in this implementation guide.
Login page theme , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , Problem