You have created an Invoice Run, however, the Invoice Run is not releasing all of the expected Invoice Requests.
SAP Business Bydesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Runs view.
- Select the Invoice Run ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Invoice Run).
- Click the Schedule button.
- Select one of the Schedule options.
- Click the Save and Close button.
- Navigate to the Invoice Requests view.
Some of the Invoice Requests which you have expected to be released by the run, are still with the To Be Invoiced status.
The user who created the run is not assigned to the respective Work Center, View or other document fields, such as Sales Unit.
If the user is not assigned to the Sales Unit maintained under the document, the run will not release the Invoice Request.
This is the system expected behavior.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Business Users tab.
- Search for the ID of the user who created the Invoice Run.
Check the users access rights.
Invoice Run; Invoice Request; Not Released; To Be Invoiced; , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To