When processing different documents in the procurement transactions (ME21n, MIGO, MIRO, etc), the exchange rate applied differs for one or more of them even though the following criteria is met:
- Fixed exchange rate flag is NOT set in the Purchase Order (PO)
- No manual exchange rate was introduced in any of them
- Translation date (posting or document date) used in all documents should retrieve the same exchange rate
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, exchange rate, type, document type, Purchase Order, Goods Receipt, , KBA , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.