- There was a request from the client to add the "Employee Name" on the compensation statements letter.
- After adding the standard field "Employee Name" on the statement, instead of showing a name, it shows the usernames of the employee or employee ID number.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SF, success factors, CMP, EC, Comp, Templates, Missing Names , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-PS , Personal Statements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.