When creating an e-verify task (create task button) and selecting the citizen type as Alien authorized to work, with document as Valid passport, there is no section to put in the work until date. Consequently no E-verify reverification will be triggered when the work authorization for the new hire is expiring.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Onboarding Successfactors All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Onboarding;
- Click in Create new task;
- Click in E-verify;
- Fill all candidate information;
- When you reach the panel Review Employee Information from Form-I9, select the citizenship status An Alien Authorized to work;
- There is no section to put the field Work Until Date.
E-Verify process is not used for collect data for future I9-Reverification process.
- Information about Work Until Date is only collected when candidate information is collected via Onboarding US process.
- If activity was already finished you can also request for SAP support to correct this value, for more information please refer to 2670974 - Need to Correct Alien Work Until Date - Onboarding
I9 Reverification; Work Until Date; Create E-verify task , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem