When creating a Maintenance Order from a Maintenance Notification, the following symptoms can occur:
- Message No. I4245 (Navigation not permitted) is raised
- Message No. V0104 (Requested function & is not available here) is raised
- A DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND DUMP in Program SAPLIQS0
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
WCM, Work Clearance Management, I4 245, V0 104, SAPLIQS0, RW00, %_CTL_END, SYNTAX_ERROR, CL_EX_WCM_DECOUPLING==========CP , KBA , PM-WCM , Work clearance management , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.