Calculation (Restricted Measure) is not added in story table after creating it on SAC
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story table by accessing live data connection, which has Account in Columns.
- Add a linked model.
- Add linked model Account in Columns.
- Add one dimension in Rows.
- Click Details menu on Account > add a calculation in the first model, select type as Restricted Measure, find the measure is displayed in the table successfully.
- Add a new calculation in the second model, select type as Restricted Measure, find the measure is not displayed in the table successfully.
This issue is a product defect.
This issue has been fixed on SAC 2019.10.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Calculation, Restricted Measure, story, table, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, logon, login, home, load, hang, pending, Application Error, Script error , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem