- Inbound delivery is created in ERP and is expected to be distributed to the EWM system.
- Error VL589 appears instead - "&1 &2 could not be distributed"
- Manual distribution in VL06I leads to errors "0 delivery(ies) distributed successfully, 1 with errors" - Message no. VLA069; and
- "The delivery cannot be distributed (see the subsequent message)" - Message no. VL452
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA with embedded EWM
VL 589, VL 895, VLA 069, VL 452, LIPS-RBLVS, RBLVS, 999, VL06I, distribute, inbound delivery, EWM, account assignment , KBA , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , LE-IEW-INB , Inbound Process , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.