- How is BI Platform affected by the change to the Oracle JVM policy, where a license is now required?
- How does change to Oracle JVM policy affect SAP BI Platform?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform Client Tools 4.x
- SAP Crystal Server 2016, 2020
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016, 2020
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.x
- SAP Lumira server, Discovery & Designer
- All dependent add-ons.
SAPJVM Oracle JVM Support Policy bi 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.