You create a Down Payment Request with Error 'Sales data or pricing terms not found for account'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Open the Sales Order workcenter.
- Navigate to the Sales Order view.
- Select Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the Sales Order ID).
- Click on Create Down Payment.
- Enter Amount and click OK.
- Down Payment Request DEF is created.
- Open Down Payment Request DEF.
- Error message 'Sales data or pricing terms not found for account' is showing.
When creating a Down Payment from a Sales Order, the system checks the following steps:
Pricing details are checked for the Organisation of the logged on user.
- Error messages are generated for incorrect determinations.
- It transfers the pricing details from the Sales Order to the Down Payment.
- If error messages are raised due to inconsistencies from the first step, the error messages remain.
- Ensure that the Logged on user is assigend to an Organisation.
- Navigate to the Account Management workcenter.
- Select the Accounts view.
Open the master data of the buyer party in sales order ABC.
- Navigate to the Sales tab.
- Maintain the sales unit, that the logged on user belongs to.
- Now during down payment creation, the pricing information will be determined correctly from the logged on user.
- Once the Determination is done without inconsistencies, pricing details will be transferred from Sales Order to Down Payment Request.
To manually adjust the existing down payment request to mend the inconsistencies to process the down payment please follow the below steps:
- To to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Requests view.
- Open Down Payment Request DEF via the Edit button.
- Remove the Account and press Enter.
- Add the Account again.
- Ensure that you maintained a Currency and an Amount are maintained.
- This should redetermin the tax calculation (Tax Country and Tax Code) and the document will be consistent.
Down Payment, Sales Order, Inconsistency, Pricing Terms, Anzahlung, Kundenauftrag, Inkonsistenz, Preisbedingungen , KBA , pricing procedure not determined , AP-CI-CIR , Customer Invoice Request , Problem