While posting an export sales invoice through VF01, system is considering standard exchange rate instead of custom exchange rate in the accounting document.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
XX-CSC-IN-SD, XX-CSC-IN-FI, VF01, Export, Deemed, GST, GST India, Goods and Service Tax, Tax Line, Exchange Rate, Currency, Tax, BSEG , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-SD , use FI-LOC-SD-IN , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.