While posting an export sales invoice through VF01, system is considering standard exchange rate instead of custom exchange rate in the accounting document.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
XX-CSC-IN-SD, XX-CSC-IN-FI, VF01, Export, Deemed, GST, GST India, Goods and Service Tax, Tax Line, Exchange Rate, Currency, Tax, BSEG , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-SD , use FI-LOC-SD-IN , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.