- How does the Time Stamp works in the Audit Trail within SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.
- Customer has noticed different time stamps within the candidate's audit trail.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to ONB application
- Choose any candidate in the work queue
- Scroll to the right
- Select the Audit Trail icon
- Open one of the logs, then compare the time stamps
- Please be aware in the work queue the audit trail time stamp is in UTC/GMT+0 time zone.
- However when you click the Audit Trail Details, the time stamp will appear in server time.
- You can also view the difference between the server time and your local time by navigating to ONB >
- Navigate to Settings
- Navigate to Audit Trail
- Search for any candidate
- This view gives you the ability to view by different timezones
Time Zone, Stamp, Work Queue, Audit trail, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB, Date/Time , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , Problem