While performing the migration for Material Master below issue exists;
"Few ISO codes are missing in the search help of the convert value phase"
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
- SAP Core Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App “Manage your solution”.
- Choose option “Migrate your Data”.
- Go to the relevant migration project.
- Select the Migration object ‘Material Master’.
- Upload the migration template and then click on Activate.
- Click on Start transfer.
- Perform the Validation phase
- Then Convert Values phase.
In 1902, the search help was created by checking the primary flag. Hence the unique ones with no primary flag are missing in the search help.
This issue is fixed with the 1905 release. From 1905 release onwards, all the correct ISO codes will appear in the search help of the convert value phase.
Work around : In 1902 release, customer should manually enter the correct ISO code in the target value of the convert value phase of the migration process.
The attached document contains the extract of all UOM of 1905 test system.
Migrate your data, Material Master, Material, ISO, UOM, LTMC, migration cockpit, migration template, S/4HANA cloud, S4_PC, CA-GTF-MIG, Convert value. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem
|List of valid ISO codes from 1905 test system.docx|