- You are using the "Change Measuring Point" App.
- You want to set a specific Measuring Point as either Active or Inactive.
- The "MP is inactive" checkbox is grayed out and cannot be edited.
- There is no menu option to carry out the task.
- Within SAP GUI this is possible using the Function menu.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IK02, Active, Inactive, Grey, Gray, Greyed, disabled, WebDympro, WebUI, IMPT, INACT , KBA , PM-EQM-SF-MPC , Measuring points and counters , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.