When you are trying to create a Business Configuration set using the standard BCO, the option Use SAP Business Configuration Object is disabled.
You might get the error: "You cannot edit, clean, or delete this business configuration object. This item is reference by one or more active business configuration sets: APPLICATION"
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Login to SDK.
- Open the solution.
- Click create Business Configuration Set(BC Set).
- In Business Configuration Set Wizard you can see that the radio button for Use SAP Business Configuration Object is not enabled for you to select under Business Configuration Object Type.
You have developed the solution in your test tenant. The function Use SAP Business Configuration Object is only supported in Partner Development Tenant and it is not supported in Test Tenant.
You need to have a Partner development tenant to use the SAP BCO's. The system works as designed.
Note : Its documented in Help Center -> Create a BC Set Using an SAP BCO ->
- You can only create a BC set using an SAP BCO if you are developing the solution on your development tenant. For information, see Lifecycle Management of Customer-Specific Solutions on Your Development Tenant.
- You cannot create BC sets using SAP BCOs in a solution template.
KBA 2360160 - BC Sets Using SAP BCOs
Unable to use SAP BCO in SDK, SAP BCO in Localization Toolkit, Cannot select SAP BCO in localization Toolkit solution, Standard business configuration set not available , KBA , sap bco in sdk , sap bco in partner dev tenant , sap bco not available to select , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , Problem