You are trying to define Employees for Supplier Approval, but they are not showing up in the Direct Approvers list.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Go to Task Distribution and Approval Processes View.
- Filter it by All Processes.
- Edit an available one under "Related Business Document: Business Partner Approval Request".
- Under "Work Distribution" change it to "Direct Approvers" and click in Edit button.
- You won't find any available approver.
This happens because there are no Business Users with the work center "Managing My Area" and the views "Supplier" as well as "Supplier Base" assigned to it.
If you want the Employee to be appearing in the list of Approvers for "Business Partner Approval Request", please assign the work center "Managing My Area" and the views "Supplier" as well as "Supplier Base".
To enable the Supplier Approval, you need to enable the below scoping question:
During Scoping Question, under General Business Data -> Business Partners -> Handling Business Partners -> Select Yes for "Do you want to set up approval process for suppliers?"
Approver; Employee; Business Partner, Approval, Process, Missing, Empty, List , KBA , AP-BP-BP , BusinessByDesign: Business Partner , How To