- The installer will use the default database set within the ODBC configuration. If the user is connecting to an ODBC connection and selecting a database other than the default, the installation will always proceed with the default database.
- Supported Windows Server OS
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- SQL Native Client 11.0 ODBC
ODBC, Install, CMS, Default, SQL Native Client, setup, SQL Server 2012 , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.