When creating a follow-up document from a Sales Quote, the error message You cannot copy the document, because the current changes in the reference document have not been submitted is displayed and it is not possible to proceed with the document creation.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Open any Sales Quote in your system.
- Click on the New button.
- Select contract to be the follow-up document for example.
- When the contract details screen opens, notice the error message displayed.
- Notice that it is not possible to proceed with the contract creation.
The reason for this error message is that the previous document, in our example the Sales Quote, was created and not submitted.
To avoid the error message in the follow-up document, the Sales Quote needs to be submitted.
Open the Sales Quote.
- Click on the Actions button.
- Click on the option Submit.
- Save the changes.
If you try to create the follow-up document, the error message will not be displayed and the creation will be successful.
Message; Error Message; Fiori; C4C; Cloud for Customer; Service; Sales; Contract; Opportunity; Sales Quote; Dump; You cannot copy the document, because the current changes in the reference document have not been submitted; , KBA , LOD-CRM-BF-XTS , C4C Sales Cross Topics , How To