- How to create Points of Interest (POI)
- How to use Points of Interest (POI) in Geo map of SAP Analytics Cloud story
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Points of interest are sets of geographical data that can be added to a geo map and analyzed with reference to business data from a model. You add them in the Modeler.
Points of interest can show the following:
Locations, such as store locations or event sites.
Lines, such as rivers, highways, or pipelines.
Shapes, such as sales regions or electoral districts.
You can use this data in a geo map by adding it as a point of interest layer in the map, or by creating a Map Filter to filter locations within a certain distance of one of the points of interest.
Point of interest data can be added from an Esri shapefile, a CSV or Excel file, or from an SAP HANA model with a geographical dimension.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, POI, poi, geo, map, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud,SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem