- Linked Analysis does not work when selecting Linked item set + This chart on SAC story
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Create story with several charts and all of charts set Linked item set + This chart from Linked Analysis panel.
- Click one column in the first chart, find other charts data is changed accordingly, this is correct behavior.
- Then click one column in the second chart, the column selected on step3 is unselected automatically. it means this condition is reset.
The expected behavior is when clicking column in the second chart, the selected column in the first chart should be reserved as filter.
The behavior is by design.
To avoid the data point selection on the 2nd chart to affect the 1st chart, please exclude the 1st chart from the linked items set, by de-select the check box "Include this item in set" in the Linked Analysis side panel of the 1st chart.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
linked analysis, linked item set, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, logon, login, home, load, hang, pending, Application Error, Script error , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem