The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- When a graph is being created on a model, there is no option to switch the filter using the Cross Calculations to the Local currency. However the functionality is available in Tables.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6
The behaviour you are observing is by design and a known limitation of charts.
Development team confirmed that they have a feature in the product backlog that is meant to address this limitation, however, there is no specific timeline for the feature release at this time. In order to help us properly prioritize this feature enhancement, please visit our customer influence site (https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/) and add an item for your use case then vote it.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Product Enhancement