When you are creating the mapping from Position to the Requisition an error occurs on a Picklist field.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Create Requisition from Position;
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Position;
- Click to create the Requisition;
- Appears an error with the message: "Details: field_name invalid"
This is caused because you are mapping a picklist field from EC to RCM.
EC and RCM work differently with picklist and they integrate using OData, which means that if you look at the OData Entity of the jobrequisitions, you will see that it is using the PicklistOption entity to represent the picklists on Recruiting. One thing that is implied with that is that Recruiting doesn't understand the External Code but only the Option ID even if you are using MDF picklist. Check article 2780148 for additional details.
To make it work you will need to create a field in the object to represent the Picklist Option ID, so you will be able to map the field to Recruiting.
- In this example we are going to use the field "filter2", which is a Picklist field in Recruiting using the jobFunction picklist.
- The Job Function is placed inside the Job Code, which when you have EC is the Job Classification object. So we are going to access the Job Classification object and add a field to represent the Option ID, which will be the one we are going to use to map to Recruiting when creating the Requisition:
- Now we access the Picklist Job Function, enter on the specific object and check the Option ID of the value, and we place this value in the field picklistOptionId we just created inside the Job Classification object:
- Now we go to Position Management Settings to edit the rule, and we are going to create the rule using the field in rcm dot id "filter2.id" and point out to the picklistOptionId in the Job Code:
This way we are going to be able to map the picklists from EC to Recruiting when creating a Requisition from the Position Org Chart.
Position, Requisition, org, chart, picklist, mdf, value, mapping, management, settings, invalid, field, detail, filter, migrated, ec, rcm , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem