The following error occurs when you logon into SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with a custom identity provider (IDP):
- Login Error.
- Fail to login to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Login Error - Fail to login to SAP Analytics Cloud.
In Chrome developer tools, the following error occurs:
- HTTP 422 error
- In the response from the IDP to SAC, the assertion below appears as
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure custom IDP for SAC.
- Input anything instead of the hostname of SAC in the Audience URL in IDP.
- Do the verification in SAC.
- The audience URL is set to SAC's system URL.
- Only certain IDPs (such as OKTA) require setting this value manually.
- Some IDPs will set this value automatically after importing the SAC metadata file.
Set the Audience URL to the SAC system URL in the custom IDP manually.
- 2487567 - Troubleshooting SAML assertions when configuring SAML SSO in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2411608 - SAP Analytics Cloud SAML authentication *** Master KBA ***
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > User Management With a SAML Identity Provider (IDP)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAML, SP, Service Provider, 500, 404, HTTP, context , KBA , saml2:audience sac okta , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem