- You have a lot of materials showing as relevant for Cycle Counting.
- You have maintained the Cycle Count indicator customizing in the material master.
- You may have executed report RLREOLPQ to reset the inventory data on bins and quants for the new fiscal year.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
cycle, count, stagger, dates, different, split, inventory, pi, physical, idatu, lagp-idatu, lqua-idatu, RLREOLPQ, fiscal, LI11N, LICC, DCC, lx26, LI01N , KBA , LE-WM-DCC , Dynamic Cycle Counting , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.