- This article will explain how to configure STS for SAP BI 4.2 or SAP BI 4.3 all SP's and patches
- In all cases this KBA will replace KBA 1670073 (which is now deprecated only used for out of support systems on 4.1) for all BI systems on 4.2 /4.3 and above.
- This KBA will cover a complete configuration starting with steps from adding the SAP Entitlement System all the way to testing the STS communication
- This KBA will also use the Business Intelligence Platform Support Tool (BIPST) to use the SAP Authentication Wizards (See KBA 1922012)
- NOTE: All information and pictures were taking from sample test system and do not represent actual data (any resemblance as such is purely coincidental)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 Support Package 06 Patch 600 was used as the sample system for this KBA
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.4 was used as the sample system for this KBA
biauth htkba htkb mkba vkba vkb sts unix linux windows certificate keystore mysapsso2 entitlement sso bi boe bip bobj bobi 42 4.2 4x secSAPR3 , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.