When creating a job requisition with a "position number" field configured within the Job Requisition template, the "position number" is not populating on the Job Requisition.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting page
- Click "Create New"
- Fill out manadtory fields
- Job Requisition missing position number field
- When a requisition is created from the Succession org chart, Succession Management will populate this field with the appropriate position number.
- This funcitionality is not avaiblable when creating requisition from "Create New" on Recruiting page.
- The position number not populating on a job requisition created from the "create new" funcitionality and not from the org chart is expected behavior.
- As outlined in the Recruiting Implementation Guide 18.104.22.168 id Attribute, position number will only be populated when the requisition is created from org chart.
Recruiting, New, Job Requisition, Create, Success Factors, RCM, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem