- In SAP Transportation Management, a Freight Settlement Dispute Case is created with tolerance rules to auto-approve charge items within the defined tolerance
- Two (or more) charge items from different tolerance groups are included in the dispute case
- One of the charge items is not being auto-approved despite being within the defined tolerance
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1809
Freight Settlement Dispute Case, Auto-Approve, Tolerance, Tolerance Check, Charge Types, Charge Lines, Tolerance Group, Settlement Profile , KBA , TM-FRS-DM , Freight Settlement Dispute Management , TM-FRS , Freight Settlement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.