- Update mapping in existing metadata file in SAML Service Provider.
- In 'Step 4: Verify your account with the identity provider' in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), after clicking "Check Verification", error message: "We were not able to verify your account. Check your login credential and try again" appears.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.07
Reproducing the Issue
- Make some mapping changes to existing metadata file in SAML Service Provider.
- Verify account in SAC.
- Notice error: "We were not able to verify your account. Check your login credential and try again."
- Please make sure a new incognito browser session is used for the "Verify Account" step. Any existing session may cause the "Verify Account" step to either fail, or succeed despite not being configured correctly.
- Please also make sure credentials used in your Custom SAML SSO IdP are maintained correctly.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem